Get wisdom - seek for her as for silver
1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
I am breaking this current lesson up into shorter lessons because I want you to read it all. I want you to know that the book of Revelations is going to unfold very soon. I'm going to show you new things. So please, make time to read these and don't let the coming events overtake you like a thief in the night. I'm also working on a Rapture/ Resurrection chart that will show at what point, (not what day mind you) each will occur. I hope to have that finished soon.
I gave us a little break, but we must keep going, because time is short. Many who believe in the tribulation, and are watching the current landscape in Israel see that it is very close. They are getting all of the junk out of their lives, repenting of and turning away from sin, reading Scripture to learn more about and get closer to God, praying for unsaved family and friends; and above all, they are looking up because they know that Jesus is coming soon.
There are quite a few facts we have already looked at, to show how close we are.
* "Sign of the Times," So few left to check off, most will occur within the next few years and the rest during the last 7 years begin. We are there.
* Parables of "the third day," meaning early in the third millennium, after Jesus died, Jesus returns. We are there.
* The "character traits of the last generation, Christians and non-Christians:" In the last days, people will be selfish, love money, brag, be arrogant, use abusive language, curse their parents, show no gratitude, have no respect for what is holy, lack normal affection for their families, refuse to make peace, be slanderous, lack self-control, be brutal, have no love for what is good, be traitors, be reckless, conceited, Christians who love sinful pleasure more than God, Christians will appear to have a godly life but sin continues just as always. 2 Tim. 3:1-5 (modern version) We are there.
* The "character traits of the last days Christian Church" lack of influence, embracing wrong and calling it right just like the world, and leadership is by majority not by God! We are there.
* Last days will be like "days of Noah and Lot," same sins (and not just sexual sins) also disbelief in judgment coming which was part of Lot and Noah's culture as well. We are there.
* "Israel must be in her own land," with Jerusalem her capitol. She is.
* "Israel would be surrounded by enemies" with no nations standing with her. We are there.
* "Beginnings of Daniel's terrible last days Beast Kingdom," We are there.
* Identification of the "Mark of the Beast," already being used in Middle East. Look at Egypt today, Christians there are already in tribulation, complete with the Beast system killing, burning churches, kidnapping the young and forced conversions or beheading. We are there.
* People being beheaded and slaughtered all across the Middle East, if they are not of the Beast, Islam. We are there.
Yet, with all of that I know that some of you still don't believe it is that close, or if it will even happen at all. I now realize that when the first Rapture/ Resurrection does occur, absolutely no one will believe the Biblical narrative as to where the missing people are; EXCEPT MAYBE, the ones who have had someone telling them all of these things before hand, and even still, many of them will reject the truth. The Bible says they will.
Now I want to show you a numerical timeline. We will add to it as we go, at the end you will see how close we are to the last 7 years, and the return of Jesus.
God's plan for man:
Beginning___6 Day Creation___7th Day of Rest (actually represents)
Beginning __6000 years___End__then__ 1000 years Rest with Jesus____Total 7000 years plan
Beginning, God worked 6 days and on the 7th day He rested.
A day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day. 2 Peter 3:8
Man will dominate, the earth 6000 years, afterwards man will rest with God, for 1000 yr dominion of Christ.
Gen 1:27-28 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Man's Days = 120 years_____120 Jubilee years (50) = 6000 years of dominion
Genesis 6:3 = "yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years"
Not man's natural lifespan, but his dominion on earth, which ends with the day Christ takes dominion.
This verse is misunderstood. There are important "timeline days" in the Bible. This verse is one of them.
The Lord's Day = every Sabbath day
The Day of the Lord = the last 3 1/2 yrs before Jesus returns
The Day of Christ = From His return to earth through His 1000 years long reign over the earth
The last days = From the first move to put the Jews back in their own land until Jesus returns, about 120 years
The Day of Wrath = the last 3 1/2 yrs; His wrath will be felt on the earth
The Day of Vengeance = acts of God on Martyr's killers and Israel's enemies
The Day of His Coming = the actual day that Jesus returns to Israel to save her and put His enemies to death
The Day of God Almighty = is the day of the battle called Armageddon
The Day of Judgment = no length given, occurs after the 1000 year Day of Christ, called the "White Throne Judgment," every living soul's day in court before God.
his days = 120 "units of time" to dominate the earth, It could also say, man's days or The Day of man, shall be 120 (units of) years, because that is exactly what it means.
his days shall be an hundred and twenty (units of) years, which must = 6000 years because that is all the time God gave man to rule the earth his way before God takes back ruler-ship.
After this statement, one man lived to be 120, and you are hard pressed to find any others in any generation even throughout our best years with great medical advancements. This is not natural lifespan; it is prophetic of man's dominion on earth. It is limited to 120 units of time that will end after about 6000 years. The Jews have always taught that this is 120 Jubilee (50) years. 120 X 50 = 6000.
As for man's natural lifespan, it shall be 70 - 80 yrs then he flies away (death) Psalm 90:10
120 years = God uses this figure 120, to show us 2 more important timeline facts.
1. After 120 (6000) years, the world will experience great distress.
2. After that great distress, God would start over, set up the physical "Kingdom of God" on earth. Earth's and man's "great Jubilee." 1000 years of rest from sin, evil and war and Satan.
1. God shows that after man's 120 years (6000) we would experience great distress. He does this in the very same chapter he told us that man's days would be 120 years.
Keep in mind some other facts we learned:
God said, what was in the past is what will be in the future.
God said He tells us the end at the beginning. (Revelations is seen in Genesis.)
Paul said the things that happened to saints of old, happened for us to learn from. (Nothing was a coincidence.)
OK, Let's take a look!
Right after God made the statement, about man's days being 120 years, He told Noah He was going to destroy man on the earth because man had filled the earth with violence (Gen 6:13). Take Note; the Hebrew word translated as violence is: chamas, (c is silent) pronounced hamas. Today, Israel's land is filled with violence by Hamas! Coincidence? Absolutely not!
Then, God instructed Noah to build the ark, and exactly 120 years later, God saved Noah and his family in the ark, 8 souls in all, but destroyed the rest of mankind in the flood.
Lesson and Sign of Noah and 120 year timeline = after the end of 120 years, great destruction came, many dead, few saved. God then made a new start with the remaining few!
This is exactly what happens after man's 120 units of years, the Tribulation, many dead, few saved alive and God starts over with the few under His leadership.
2. God shows that after that great distress, man will receive his "Day of Rest" the "Jubilee of Promise" and the physical Kingdom of God on earth. Where the lion and lamb will lie together, and at the age of 100, man will be considered an infant. Satan is bound and Eden returns. Take a look.
The next time this number is used is with Moses, God's Prophet to Israel, who taught them about the Jubilee = This is the man who lived to be 120. After Moses died God chose Joshua to take Moses' place. Joshua was a type of Jesus, whose Jewish name was also Joshua. He led the Jewish people into the "Promise Land." Once they were in the "Promise Land" Joshua had them celebrate their first Jubilee. A Holy Feast given to them by Moses from God.
Lev 25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
Lesson and Sign of Moses and 120 year timeline = at the end of the last 120 years, after the great destruction that we saw with Noah's sign, the remaining few alive will be ushered into the "Promised Land" by their Messiah, Jesus/ Joshua and live out the "Promised Jubilee." The 1000-year reign of Messiah. Kingdom of God on the earth, in power over all.
The fulfillment of Israel's promised Jubilee.
120 Jubilee Years__Ends in great destruction__many dead, few saved__Messiah begins with the few__great Jubilee that lasts 1000 years.
American History 101:
By the way, "proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof" from Lev. 25:10 the Jubilee verse, is on our liberty bell. The founders knew what it meant and where it came from. We are to be that beacon on a hill, to the Jew and the rest of the world. The phrase is a command from God to the Jew, he understands it. Israel has always looked to us for an ally. Unfortunately today we are not one, and haven't been a very good one for a while. That is the first reason we are loosing our LIBERTY. Those who bless Israel are blessed by God, those who deal treacherously with Israel, are cursed by God. We are beginning to live under that curse. When a nation turns its back on God, they go into captivity, and here we are, on the edge of captivity.
God's plan for man, Big Picture:
Beginning--6000 Years--Man's Days--End--1000 Years Rest--7000 Years--White Throne Judgment--Eternity
Man's Days ----120 units of Jubilee years----6000 years
Man's natural lifespan before death shall be 70 - 80 yrs then he flies away (death) Psalm 90:10
Man's Days Ends__then destruction__few saved__Jubilee for 1000 years with the few saved
We will continue this timeline. Please don't miss it.