Get wisdom - seek for her as for silver
1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
We are going to continue looking at Islam in order to determine specifically if Islam fulfills the Bible's definition of "the spirit of", or "theology of" antichrist, or an antichrist system?
Apostle John described antichrist theology as:
1. The denial that Jesus was (and is) the Christ/Messiah/Savior
2. The denial that Jesus was (and is) divine and fully human at the same time, God in flesh
3. The denial that Jesus was (and is) the Son of God and God is His Father, both equal
He applied the word "antichrist" with the denials above to:
1. a spirit of deception operating within human society to foster a heretical view of Jesus Christ
2. The embodiment of that spirit in human form, an individual Antichrist in the last days, something divine, but evil in human form.
We saw last lesson that Islam totally and completely denies points 1-3 above in their Quran.
I mentioned looking at some of the things they pray during their 5 prayer times a day.
Here are some quotes from the KORAN of ISLAM:
“The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, was no more than God’s apostle . . .God is but one God. GOD FORBID THAT HE SHOULD HAVE A SON!” (4:171)
Those who say: “The Lord of Mercy has begotten a son, preach a monstrous falsehood, at which the very heavens might crack . . .” (19:88)
”God forbid that He Himself should beget a son!” (19:29)
“Praise be to God who has never begotten a son; who has no partner in His Kingdom . . .” (17:111)
“God has begotten a son. ‘God forbid! Self-sufficient is He.! (10:68)
“If the Lord of Mercy had a son, I would be the first to worship him.” (43:72-81)
It is pretty clear, Allah has no son!! But Yahweh of the Bible does have!
Just what do they say in prayer everyday? Here is just some of what they say.
This is three of the 5 prayers they recite.
The Meaning of the Wudu’ (Ablution) Supplication
I testify that no one is God but Allah, alone, (notice it isn't no one is God but GOD alone, no one is God but ALLAH alone, Allah is their god's "name," not just Arabic word for god) without a partner,(wife, therefore he is not a father and there is no son) and I testify that Muhammad is His slave and messenger. 0 Allah, make me among the frequent repenters and make me among the purified. Praise and thanks be to You, 0 Allah. I testify that no one is God but You. I ask You for forgiveness and I repent to You.
The Meaning of the Opening or Tawajjuh Supplication
I direct myself in worship to the One Who created the heavens and Earth, following the upright path, being a Muslim, and not among those who associate partners with Allah.(They are pretty adamant about this father and son) Surely, my prayer, my acts of worship in obedience, my life, and my death belong to Allah, (not a word for god, but his name) the Lord of the worlds, Who has no partner. With this I was ordered, And I am one of the Muslims.
The Meaning of Suratul-’Ikhlas
1. [0 Muhammad,] say that Allah is One without a partner to Him in the Self or attributes, and the One Who is indivisible (because He is not a body.) (The one who claimed to be His Son had a flesh body)
2. All creations need Allah and He does not need any of, them. He is the One to Whom all resort in all types of adversities. He does not benefit from His creations and does not ward any harm off Himself by them.
3. Nothing was born out of Him; so no one inherits Him. He was not born; so no one shares property with Him. He is not the origin of anything and He did not originate from anything.
4. He has no equal in any way. (that would be the Son & Holy Spirit)
They insist, over and over, everyday, that Allah is not a father and he has no son.
Lets compare the end-time beliefs of Christians with that of Islam.
This is important, please don't just skim, but look at how their beliefs mirror Christianity! I used the word mirror purposely because to me their beliefs are the same yet backwards.
This was put together by Joel Richardson one of the current teachers of an Islamic Antichrist.
A Summary Of Comparisons Between The Islamic And Biblical
Narrative Of The End-Times
· Bible: The Antichrist is an unparalleled political, military and religious leader that will that emerge in the last-days.
· Islam: The Mahdi is an unparalleled political, military and religious leader that will emerge in the last-days.
· Bible: the False Prophet is a secondary prominent figure that will emerge in the last-days who will support the Antichrist.
· Islam: the Muslim Jesus is a secondary prominent figure that will emerge in the last-days to support the Mahdi.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet together will have a powerful army that will do great damage to the earth in an effort to subdue every nation and dominate the World.
· Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will have a powerful army that will attempt to control every nation of the earth and dominate the World.
· Bible: The False Prophet is described essentially as a dragon in lamb’s clothing.
· Islam: The Muslim Jesus literally comes bearing the name of the one that the world knows as “The Lamb of God: Jesus Christ.” Yet the Muslim Jesus comes to murder all those who do not submit to Islam.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet establish a New World Order.
· Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus establish a New World Order.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet institute new laws for the whole earth.
· Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus institute Islamic law all over the earth.
· Bible: The Antichrist is said to “change the times.”
· Islam: It is quite certain that if the Mahdi established Islam all over the earth, he would discontinue the use of Saturday and Sunday as the weekend or days of rest but rather Friday, the holy day of Islam. Also, he would most certainly eliminate the Gregorian calendar (A.D.), and replace it with the Islamic calendar (A. H.) as is used in every Islamic country.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will both be powerful religious leaders who will attempt to institute a universal world religion.
· Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will institute Islam as the only religion in the earth.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will execute anyone who does not submit to their world religion.
· Islam: Likewise, the Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will execute anyone who does not submit to Islam.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will specifically use beheading as the primary means of execution for non-conformists.
· Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will use the Islamic practice of beheading for executions.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will have a specific agenda to kill as many Jews as possible.
· Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will kill as many Jews as is possible until only a few are left hiding behind rocks and trees.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will attack to conquer and seize Jerusalem.
· Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will attack to re-conquer and seize Jerusalem for Islam.
· Bible: The Antichrist will set himself up in the Jewish temple as his seat of authority.
· Islam: The Mahdi will establish the Islamic Caliphate from Jerusalem.
· Bible: The False Prophet is said to do many miracles to deceive as many as possible into supporting the Antichrist.
· Islam: The Mahdi himself is said to control the weather and the crops. His face is said to glow. We can also assume that since Jesus is viewed as having been empowered by Allah to work miracles when he was here on earth the first time, he will most likely be expected to continue to do so when he returns.
· Bible: The Antichrist is described as riding on a white horse in the Book of Revelation
· Islam: The Mahdi is described as riding on a white horse (ironically from the same verse).
· Bible: The Antichrist is said to make a peace treaty with Israel for seven years.
· Islam: The Mahdi is said to make a peace treaty through a Jew (specifically a Levite) for exactly seven years.
· Bible: Jesus the Jewish Messiah will return to defend the Jews in Israel from a military attack from a vast coalition of nations led by the Antichrist and the False Prophet.
· Islam: The Dajjal, the Islamic Antichrist will gain a great Jewish following and claim to be Jesus Christ and fight against the Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus.
· Bible: The antichrist spirit specifically denies the most unique and central doctrines of Christianity, namely the trinity, the incarnation and the substitutionary death of Jesus on the cross.
· Islam: Islam doctrinally and spiritually specifically denies the most unique and central doctrines of Christianity, namely the trinity, the incarnation and the substitutionary death of Jesus on the cross.
· Bible: The primary warning of Jesus and the Apostle Paul was to warn Christians of the abundance of deceit and deception in the last-days.
· Islam: Islam is perhaps the only religion in the earth that practices deceit as one of its tools to assist its own ascendancy. It actually has a specific doctrine which allows and even calls for deception to be used to achieve its desired end.
· Bible: The specific nations pictured in the Bible as being part of the final empire of the Antichrist are all Islamic nations.
· Islam: All Muslims are commanded to give their allegiance to The Mahdi as the final Caliph and Imam (leader) of all Islam.
· Bible: From the Bible and History we learn that the final Antichrist empire will be a revived version of the Empire that rules some time after the Roman Empire.
· Islam: The Empire that succeeded the Roman/Byzantine Empire was the Islamic Caliphates and Ottoman Empires.
· Bible: When Antichrist emerges, there will already be some form of system in place that will be poised to receive him as a Savior and to give allegiance to him.
· Islam is awaiting the coming of the Mahdi with a universal anticipation.
So, is it simply a coincidence?